Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


This was Rigden's first Halloween! It was lots of fun. He didn't really know what was going on, but hey, Brent and I got some candy out of it so we're happy. Rigden's little yoda hat didn't really fit him anymore, so it looks kind of funny. He's still cute though.


We tried to get Riggy to color a pumpkin with washable markers. He wasn't too interested. The only color he did on his own is the blue/green. He wasn't really paying attention while he was doing it though. But it's cute anyway.


Apparantly we have some wierd obsession with Star Wars-I think it's our parents fault.


Who are these crazy people? Okay, I'll admit to being related to them!


Yes, I am a mean mom and put my princess Leia wig on my son. What can I say, it's my job to scar my children for life.
So I gave my cutie his first bubble bath the other day and he decided to make some bubbles of his very own, which was also a first. And they weren't little bubbles that's for sure. Nor were they few in number. It was pretty darn funny, that's all I have to say.


I think our little mister is going to skip the crawling thing and just walk. He still hasn't figured out how to crawl. But he sure does love his walker, he cruises all over and has a blast. He also loves to walk around if you hold him and he even balances on his own a little bit. I guess we'll see what happens....scary!