Tuesday, July 29, 2008

GIRL'S CAMP

Catherine spent the day at girl's camp today, it was lots of fun. I wish I could stay longer, but that's a little hard with a 7 month old baby. My mom came with me today and she helped out a lot with Rigden so I could spend time with the girls. I'm really glad she came! Anyway, the camp was revamped last year and we actually helped do some of the work. Brent helped roof the pavilion and I helped clear away trees. The camp still needs a few things, but it is very nice. The pavilion has a beautiful kitchen and very nice showers and bathrooms. Our girls have been going to camp at places that aren't that nice, so this place is really exciting for us to have. Well, here are some pics!


Camp Baby



The bathrooms



Inside of the pavilion.




There's a nice road all the way around the campground,
so getting to your campsite is super easy!



The outside of the pavilion...it's huge!